Installing Postgresql 7 on either RaQ3i or RaQ2 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From James Godwin
Subject Installing Postgresql 7 on either RaQ3i or RaQ2
Date
Re: Installing Postgresql 7 on either RaQ3i or RaQ2
List pgsql-general
Hi,

I desperately need to get Postgresql 7 running on either a RaQ2 or
RaQ3i. I have tried getting help on the Cobalt list-server and at
Cobalt but the only response I get is that it will effect my GUI .

Since I have been a long supporting Mac user the conversion to the
Linux environment has been slow but rewarding.

Any help or suggestion in getting Postgresql 7 running would be
greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

James